Wednesday, October 16, 2002

that guy drives me nuts!!! why can't he smile at me or atleast nod just to acknowledge my miserable existence if not anything else??? well maybe i'm asking for too much!
OK fine! he's a got a girl! so what???
big deal! maybe i have a guy too! that doesn't mean we cannot talk unless he's unsure of himself! maybe that's what it is! he can't trust himself! that's good right? i mean it should mean that he does have feelings for me! maybe i'm overdoing the "optimism" thing!
well that is a good sign cos all my life as far as i can remember atleast i've been a negative-thinker, throughout being terribly afraid of the fact that the truth might go against me, whatever the situation was!
i hope he goes and looks for mewhere he last saw me and is disappointed not to find me there! i hopehe feels the same way as i do!!!
is that a curse?well, not necessarily! it could be called "WISHFUL THINKING"!!! yeah right!
why can't i just accept the truth? "HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN ME AND NEVER WILL BE"!!!
OUCH! that hurt! not much actually but still.........while i'm at it anyway lemme bitch and cry a lil more! no harm eh???
i mean think about it logically or practically whichever way u like! a guy like him being even remotely attracted to me~!!! well, guess there's nothing wrong in hoping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home