Wednesday, November 06, 2002

i hate this guy!!!
why does he do this to me?
well right now, i'm more than sure that he is definitely not interested in me.....then why am i wasting time still stalking him...maybe i shud just go home and eat a thousand candy bars!!! yeah......perhaps that wud make me feel better! well i guess there's no harm in atleast trying?
maybe if i try hard enough i should be able to get him out of MY space and make sure that no one ever gets there again....cos though it may seem very silly it does kinda hurt!
so.....shud i go home now?
no.......maybe i shud wait for a lil while and most probably (i hate myself for this!) i'll leave only after i see him go safely!!!
uhhhhhhhh.......this is so stressful, not to mention irritating....and the worst part of the whole thing is that I am bringing it upon MYSELF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home