Wednesday, December 11, 2002

hi guys.....sorry for not blogging yesterday not that it wud matter! well there were just too many interesting things that happened u know....
well anyways, how r u?
me? well....i guess i'm doing pretty good considering my life's all screwed up! did u ask me why? well fist of all i've got this exam to submit and i've lost it!!! then i tried sitting out in the cold waiting to die of pneumonia but apparently that didn't work out either....and last but not the least, i'm going to stay with pallavi at MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY for the next 3 days and though a part of me really does want to go, there is this part that's going to miss my cg, cos i know that i won't be able to see him again for a whole month!!!
ha! i guess that's what life is all about huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home