Wednesday, July 09, 2003

i am determined to finish what i've started asap and then go back to my previous life -- back to when i had one!
you know i'm not actually as complicated as u might expect me to be...no really. it's just that no one's willing to make even the slightest effort to try and know me. that's all. it's kinda depressing for me, but i guess that shudn't bother anyone else right? wrong!
as long as i have my blog i know i can express whatever i feel without the slightest anticipation of what u might think of me! i think i'm done being a people's person. but i still cannot get myself to be what i really am. cos if i start acting mean and rude and being extremely open about my innermost feelings, then that's not me. what i really am is a people's person. i cannot act rude to anyone, be spiteful, hurt anyone on purpose...try as i might...and that seems a lil pretentious to me now...cos no one can be that nice right? exactly what i'm thinking!
come to think of it, do i even exist? is this a real world? i would like to get up one day and find that all this is not true....but i'm guessing i'd be really scared then....what is true???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home