Friday, November 07, 2003

it's that time of the year again....isn't that hilarious?....yup i'm back to being in love with nature...and i already have a new crush! actually it's been pretty long really...the last time i had a major crush was same time last year! :))
anyways, all i can think of is him....i found out his name atlast and no, i won't be posting it....ask me personally if u want to know...damn! he;s older too....much older i'm sure....i wudn't be surprised if he were even married! i do hope he isn't, but that's a totaly different issue....he seems to be in his mid-twenties wud be my guess. but then again, all of u who know me well enuf, know how bad i am at guessing age right? ;)
i'll probably be putting up a few meaningful, romantic posts after this one....so if u rn't the senti type like one of my dear friends had informed me earlier...ignore this blog until winter :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home