Thursday, February 03, 2005

Update!

Wow! I noticed I hadn't blogged since November 2004!!! It's already the second month of the NEW year!!! Amazing huh? Just like that....a whole month passes you by...I wonder if I was meant to be just a bystander....
Well...over the "holidays", I turned 20...I'm done with my teen years :(...Feels a lil bad now :p...had a great b'day though...Mom gave me a surprise party at midnight....too many people ;))....then she hosted dinner the next day...I watched a terrible movie (Ocean's Twelve)....Sam gave me a beautiful jewellery box...etc. etc...Thank you everbody :*
I'm .....looking forward to life...thanks to Sam, I have no regrets as to where I will be ten years from now :)...
The new semester seems to be going pretty good for me so far! Touchwood! (In case I spoke too soon)...My life seems to be going to right way...I see myself going exactly where I want to...:)
Things look great! :D ... I am now working with the "wedding planner"...it should work until I get a professional job ...
Everytime I blog, I know that sometime down the lane, I will turn and look back at everything I've said, and either find it silly, or get nostalgic...:-<... Before I know it I'll be sixty.........all I'm hoping for is a cute lil place I can call home with Sam, and a few grandchildren running wild in the Big Bad World! (tee hee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home