Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time for Change...

Sometimes when I'm alone and have had time to think, I feel bad...I feel sad...and then, I feel guilty...
I was actually trying this time...and then, when the going got tough, I bailed...

I am going to start anew. It's true what they say...It's never too late to change...:)... I will give my all. More than I've ever tried to give...

I've just been too scared - that's all...But I shouldn't be, because it's all in my head.

If you want to do something and believe you can, you most definitely can...
So, whatever you do, don't give up....the past may keep coming up and dampening your spirits, but it's all in YOUR attitude. Only YOU can choose to ignore the past, and move on...

2 Comments:

Blogger A G said...

thats why i like u,you speak my thoughts so clearly,and hence make them crystal clear for me! :) waiting to see you!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muah to you A and D.
there's something i remeber from that movie -My Big Fat Greek Wedding: its trite and possibly corny but what the heck: "dont let you past dictate who you are; but let it be a part of who you become."

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home