Friday, October 18, 2002


my fave song... by westlife...."IF I LET U GO"

day after day, time passes away,
and i just can't get you off my mind...
nobody knows, i hide it inside,
i keep on searching but i can't find...
the courage to show,
to let you know....
i've never felt so much love before...
and once again i'm thinking about....
taking the easy way out...

but if i let you go, i will never know, what my life would be, holding you close to me.will i ever see you smiling back at me,
how will i know...
if i let you go......

night after night, i hear myself say,
why can't this feeling just fade away...
there's no one like you, u speak to my heart,
it's such a shmae we're worlds apart...
i'm too shy to ask, i'm too proud to lose...
but sooner or later,
i gotta choose,
and once again,i'm thinking anout,
taking the easy way out...

but if i let you go, i will never know,
what my life would be holding you close to me,
will i ever see you smiling back at me...oh yeah...
how will i know?
if i let u go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home