Monday, October 28, 2002

well today i babysat 2 lil devils! i really liked them though and apparently they liked me too!!! they didn't want to leave when their mother came back to take them!lol imagine that!

anyways, i came to college again my stupidity winning over my common sense(if i have any!) and though i told myself it wasn't b'cos of him, we all know the truth don't we?! who am i kidding!
damn me! i don't understand it!!! why am i stalking a poor inncent guy like him?
innocent, my foot! he is so damn aware of my crush and is taking al the bloddy advantage he can get out of it!!!
unhhhhhh......!!!
I HATE HIM!
he's gone.....i almost know that for sure. then why am i waiting???....cos i'm mad?
i guess taht's what u call "hoping against hope!"
well i did see him leave the lab with his bag and the girl, then waht am i doing here? hoping he'll come back???
i'm definitely mad! i'm sure now...
well anyways i'm leaving now.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home