Wednesday, January 29, 2003

i wonder what's wrong with me! hey cousin! i know exactly how u feel....i don't know why u feel that way but i;m guessing it's the same reason as me! will u ever meet him again? is there the slightest chance???
i sure hope so!
so what's up with the shoe size? (giggle!)
anyways, i better stop now. i'm sitting where he can see me pretty clearly if he wants to (which is obviously not what he wants!) and i'm acting pretty funny...what with the giggling and all that? and just a minute ago, i was looking underneath my computer table trying to find a comfy way to place my leg and there is this chinese/ japanese mom and daughter sitting here....i looked up at them and saw her looking at me and smiled....she kinda smiled too.....
but i have this weird feeling that she plans to keep her daughter as far away from me as possible!lol
ok i'm kidding! but it won't be more than a matter of minutes before i get looks that say, " i think she's crazy!"
hahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home