Wednesday, April 16, 2003

hmm....just another boring day....not much to report. the weather isn't as bad as it was predicted to be...i guess that's a good sign?
anyways, yup the people i like are keeping in touch with me. who knows, maybe i'll even get to know the "guy" better? one of the girls i'm keeping in touch with, may be able to acquire his number...am i lucky or what? i know i won't contact him though....but that's not what's topmost on my mind right now...
i need to get out of here. i need space and i need to be able to discover myself without being prejudiced by other's opinion of me! will that ever be possible do u think?
hey sahitya, whats' up with u girl? have u recovered yet? is aunty ok? when is the operation scheduled for? i'll be calling u soon. hope u'll be at home...: ) (oh and if u reply to this, i'll mail u back about my newest crush! lol)
and for all of u that just started reading my blog, i'm glad u chose to...now u'll be aware of exactly how mad a person can be! : )
hope u have a great time and decide to read my blog for quite some time before deciding that it's too much for u...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home