Thursday, September 30, 2004

People here are weird, i tell you...I ran into the computer lab to print something out, and cudn't find a computer with an apparent USB drive. So, I climb down under the desk, find one, stick my USB in it, and sit back on my seat, feeling extremely resourceful, when this guy sitting at the computer beside me, pulls a wire from behind the computer and asks mildly, "...looking for a USB drive?"...
I looked away sheepishly, cursing myself at my own stupidity, and mumbled, "Thanks!" He smiles and says, "I won't tell anybody..." I just smiled politely. He needed help with MS ACCESS immediately after that, and I helped him. He was genuinely grateful and pronounced us even...Before leaving, I stopped and said, "You could have told me about the drive earlier you know..." and he just shrugs and says, "I thought you were a technician or something!"...:O
stupid goose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home