Friday, August 10, 2007

Why?

Now, time and again, all humans have questioned themselves - the reason for their existence, etc. If you go back and look in my archived posts, you'll see that I have, too many times to count really.

Well, the thing about this is that you never get bored with it. There are so many new perspectives to this one question, that it is amazing that we still bother to ask ourselves or anybody else... Yet, it is intriguing enough that it does keep one's mind occupied long enough to forget why we were asking ourselves this question in the first place. It may just be another safe escape from life or pain depending on how you look at it...

Forgive me if I make no sense, because I am only human.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make absolute,total sense.

Amuli.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home