Friday, February 08, 2008

Winter 2008

This is weird weather, to say the least. It's unexpectedly warm one day, freezing the next, and snowing like crazy (for now)... I LOVE Michigan winters!

I know I've said this time and again, but thanks to the snow (which is a pain only because of the circular driveway), everything looks bright and beautiful again. The landscape looks like sugared candy and the dark skies seem to exude romance...

In spite of anything else I may say, my life's actually going pretty good right now, which worries me because "normal" is always a predecessor to not-so-good. But then again, not-so-good is almost always a predecessor to "great"... so I guess it's true that life is a circle... :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPREZHENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your No. 1 fan,

D-D-Debojit Dutta :)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to dedicate a song to you...

tumseee yoon mileengee
hum ye szotha na tha
or ye zhindageee
mehkeee ye tum...haari
chaao maaaiinn yeeh heee shoobedoobee yoodelaeheeheee

so...is it yezh or no?

Your admirer,

D-D-Debo

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home