Wednesday, December 04, 2002

well there i was sitting all alone....i'd just finished moping over my uneventful life! and then it started, a guy -pretty old guy...with grey hair and all that....-smiled at me ....almost laughing to himself. then he said "i see u sitting around a lot!"...i smiled back and said "i'm waiting...". he said "seems to be a long one...." i said "sure it is!"
well he left... then this other guy who looks indian......(i see him everyday and we smile at each other once in a while...)...came and asked me where i was from. i said "india." he said "oh" and that sounded a lil disappointing! well i smiled and asked him where he was from .....he said "pakistan..." and then i asked how long he had been here....and he replied in not so good english that he had been here for a year now...well we chatted and then he said "thank u" and walked off! i found it funny that he shud thank me....!lol
well anyways, i was still sitting there and waiting for my tutor appointment which was in 2 hours time! then he came out of the PASS building.....and both of us looked at each other and we smiled...
he went to the BOOKSTORE...and i kept sitting there on the couch with my coat draped around me like a blanket! (obviously looking very cold and foolish!)
then the first guy (the old one) passed by againa nd he said "still waiting?" i was like "yeah".....and he stopped and asked me curiously what i was waiting for.....i told him about my appointment at 3pm and he, well, just smiled and went on....then the tutor guy walked by me this time, and said "how r u?" i smiled and said "fine....how r u?" and he said "good!"
i thought it was cute that he actually spoke to me!
bye gotto go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home