Thursday, January 30, 2003

u will not believe what just happened!
he came up to me and i guess he was free for a while...and said "we need to talk..." and i was like "ok..." and turned and looked at him pretty seriously...he laughed and said "just kidding!"
well then he was like...asking me a few questions...and at the end of the session we agreed that we both knew a lil more about each other now...
the sad part is i think he's too old for me!
anyways, he's a very quiet guy....likes his privacy, loves teaching, used to be a professor in korea, loved the job...but came over here to stay with his grandfather who was alone.
well my answers were all a series of confused expressions followed by a "i....don't....know.." and he was like "just what i expected from u...not very informative answers..."
well i didn't want to start off and bore him to death with my story...!!!
well he doesn't realise it yet, but i was secretly doing him a great favour! don't u think? come one! u guys know me...i can get really boring and that's a fact...lol
that's all for now...i don't think i need to give u any more info!huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home