Thursday, September 30, 2004

Advice should be like this... I mean, people are always "advising" each other on what not... but this by far, is the best piece of advice I have come across....and to think all I had to do, was watch the Idiot box long enuf! :D
--- "People are not who they were in your last conversation with them. They are who they have been throughout your relationship with them" (Smallville). ...pretty deep, huh?
(maybe I'm reading more into it than I should? But it's so true in almost every case...when I'm mad at mom, I am thoroughly selfish (as I was made to be....let's blame it on fate... :p), and I keep thinking about how selfish she is/ how restrictive she is... Instead of concentrating on the last few minutes, if I only took a moment to lean back and look at the whole picture, I would definitely know how wrong I (always) am... :)
Now the question is, "Can you actually use the advice?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home