Monday, August 13, 2007

Indeed it is...

I'm always running into people that are complaining about how "God's" answer to everything they want seems to be "No". And after carefully considering each of their predicaments, I have realized that I have been immensely lucky in my short and insignificant life so far. Everytime, I consider a question about the future, I always find that the answer is a bold and resounding "YES".

Like when I really wanted that one job, I asked the Universe, "Can I really not have that job?". And you know what the answer was. It's always been that way and you know the rest.

I really am content though. I would have been more than just content if I had "that" job, but I'm not unhappy or anything. If I were more philospical, I'd probably be more satisfied knowing that I probably wasn't ready for that job as of yet or some other explanation of how this is actually better for me blah blah blah...

I hope I don't sound ungrateful, because I really am not. I'm just wistful sometimes - about what might have been. But I love my life and I love the predictability of the Universe's answers to all my questions... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home