Monday, March 17, 2003

what i am feeling most now is "irritation." i am what u'd call an avid "wishful thinker." know what i mean? right now i'm thinking that my wish come untrue again...i don't need to have a" relationship" now...not for another 3 years???! i don't want one either, but i like the feeling of being in "crush mode"...with which u all are familiar i'm sure...that pleasant feeling which leaves u all dreamy-eyed and happy...u actually feel at peace with urself AND the world! this is insane!
why did i have to meet him at this point anyway? must have been part of god's master-plan for us humans eh? u think so? not me. uh uh...no way! this can't be it...this is something i wanted and he was just helping me...what's wrong with me?
i know he's not my type at all. i'm not his type either. i'm sure of that. then what is it that is making me have a crush on him of all people?!? i hate this!
rush darling? i expect u to mail me back immediately regarding this new development...k? u already know who it is -- i'm sure of that! well i'm guessing u knew this was how it wud turn out right? u wicked lil thing! well atleast we're both in the same predicament now. lol
we cud advice each other to get over our respective crushes and then go and have a totally new crush all over again! won't that be fun! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home