Sunday, March 16, 2003

all u guys in india who read my blog....i miss u guys soooo much.....i don't have any friends here u know. well it wud be unfair to say any friends, i do have a few friends, but none that i can hang out with like i used to back in india...

aisi -- thanx for reading my blog sweetheart -- i think ur blog is amazing, it actually inspires me to write...! lol ... i seriously u shud consider writing professionally...

radhika, u have been my BEST friend as long as i remember...and i'm sure u remember clearly all of the times that i tortured u...(i was always evil!) i'm sorry for having been such a stubborn, thick headed nut! i never did take u for granted though....ok? we have been apart always but still are very close and i hope that remains true for this time too...

mario -- i never shud have broken up with u -- i will regret that for the rest of my life....but i hope u do know that i'll never ever find another guy as caring and understanding as u? i wish u the best in life...

kamal, u r such an amazing friend, i wish i had stayed there long enuf to get to know u personally....

pradeep -- i'll never find anyone that loves me more than u do (wish u'd realise i'm not worth it!)--.anyways thanx for everything...thanx for all ur cards. thanx for keeping in touch and above all, thanx for caring so much...

sahitya sweetie.... u r the closest friend i've ever had...i cud never be more comfortable than i am when i'm with u...u actually make me feel like the best thing that ever was, u inspire me to actually like myself....don't u dare forget about our "dream vacation" ok?

all u guys have taught me something about myself...and i am grateful to each of u....there are many others, but i'm not sure if they read my blog...lol...i know, it's pretty boring right? well it's not everyday that i get so senti...so u might as well enjoy it nefore i turn into my normal sarcastic, selfish self! i love u.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home