Sunday, October 15, 2006

People come into our lives for a reason...

Sharoreh - (for a reason) came into my life to teach me that I am attractive. And that it is indeed more important to be a nice person than to be physically beautiful...God knows she had fans everywhere! [:)]....I miss her....but her purpose had been fulfilled.

Shilpi - (for a season) came into my life to teach me to live! I have learnt enough I believe to warrant the end of that relationship. But this one was different; cos in a way it taught me my limits...[:)]....I miss her very very very much [:(]...

What is funny is that people seem to come into my life in bunches determined by the starting letter of their names! [:p]

Sam - will be there (for a lifetime)...is there to complete me and boy, am I glad! He's everything I needed and will always be (or so I believe!)...[:D]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home