Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend!

The weekend started off on a great note with Olive Garden (great food!...some wine...:p) and a restful night of sleep. Some "cooking", some vegetable cutting started off a blissful Saturday....and then we left on the long trip to the concert.
I must say, for someone who didn't know much at all about Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, I was mightily impressed by what they had to offer and regretted not getting there in time :(... They played a couple of Sam's favorite tunes and I (heavily fed with carbs) was sleepy by the time they wrapped it up. Talk about perfect timing!
Then Sam drove us about ten miles north of Dayton (where Fraze Pavilion is), and we found a place to spend the night. After an uneventful, yet comfortable night, we woke up feeling quite refreshed (I was in a little pain), and then we headed back home. Stopped in the same little town for a heavy brunch, some pain medication for Sam and motion sickness stuff for me, filled the car and started back.
I slept for a little over an hour I think and Sam was tired. I woke up and since I don't like anyone else driving, I took over. The weather took a turn for the worse and it kept raining heavily till we got home. Had a little tiff on the way, but all's well that ends well, right? :p...

And that brings me to today. Right now, I feel terribly uninspired and lethargic... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home