Monday, March 17, 2003

i am not human is it??? no! i am the insensitive, irresponsible brute! yes, and oh, i don't have feelings and i most definitely don't deserve a second chance! oh no. not me.
i hate nagging, but if i stop responding u get all senti and make me feel guilty for having been born in the first place!
being ugly is ok with me, being stupid is ok with me too...when r u going to understand that i'm u? yes, that's what i am...i have dreams too -- ambitions. yes and i do feelings! i get hurt too! maybe if u gave a damn about how i feel, i'd feel happier to consider ur feelings! ever thought about that?
i am not being ungrateful believe me! no! i love you...i even play u up to be the greatest...everyone makes mistakes! gimme a chance to prove myself atleast??? no, insteda u make me feel worse and make me feel like i have no right to live! i thought u'd understand me best. obviously, i was wrong!!! after you've alreadt been through all this, i didn't think u'd restrict me. you make me hate myself even more...u make me actually feel useless!
u know what? the only way our relationship can survive is if we're away. it only gives me more incentive to go away...i'm leaving within two months. think what u like! -- yes, i'm the leftover part of him that here just to hurt u even more! there! feel better? my only goal right now is to split up what's left of us! ok? now that i agreed to all ur accusations u must feel extremely elated?
think what u like...i love u...and i seriously think it's best for us to be separated...i'll always love u...and i know u'll love me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home