Friday, October 20, 2006

The future...

What is the world coming to? Why does everyone have this insane desire for power??? The instinct to survive, I understand. Why need anything more than that?

They started it this time too. The mad killings, the bombings, the mass destruction. And the best part is they are so smart that they blamed the "victims" for everything they did. Are they really helping??? Can nobody else see this?

Maybe the "strategy" they shud use is to back off and not keep researching deadlier things than already exist. Then maybe the Rest of the World can rest knowing they are in no immediate danger...

As of now the situation looks very dreary. After years of having built all this distrust agaisn't themselves, nobody will trust them to do anything "nice"...I hope this doesn't mean I won't have children that I can torture to please me...:D

1 Comments:

Blogger A G said...

hee hee..well said of evil one!!!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home