Monday, October 23, 2006

Why?

Why are we the way we are? Who decides how we should be? Is there any other way to be? Or is this it?

Questions we've all pondered at some point of time. Yet we have no answers. And there are some of us that ponder them over and over again, every single day. Will we ever have answers? I don't know. Is that going to stop me from "pondering"?...No...probably not...

I think this can be explained by the fact that we humans are naturally drawn to investigate anything that hasn't been explained yet. And why not? We need something to do to convince ourselves that our existence actually means something. That we are worth more than other beings that just are...

Can we change this? Honestly, I don't know...and if we do, what else can we do to feel useful and important? Again, I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home