Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ego or Id?

It's funny how all my life I've been fighting it, but once I accepted it as an eventuality and finally changed, I actually like it...

This causes my ego serious problems though. I have been fighting it so long, that I want to keep fighting it and insist that it kills me to have to conform [:)]...

weird, huh? The point is, since I'm going to have to do it on a regular basis, might as well start getting used to it early on. It's not that bad, to be honest, but I wish I could have reached a better compromise without having to ignore (and hence hurt) my poor ego. After all, it's what I have kept all through my childhood and it's all I'm going to have as I grow up knowing that there are some things I could have handled differently, but insisting that everything turned out fine just so my ego won't suffer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home